OOAK, wearable art woman vest. This luxurious, nuno felted, silk and wool garment is an entirely handcrafted piece unique.
Worked in wet felting, freemotion stitching and painting technique, this art fashion vest is reversible and sustainable.
I's made with love and know how in Paris / France.
One side is uni colored black with awesome golden shaded appliqués.
The second side is mixed with cranberry silk and has a marvelous texture due to the silk inlay.
I also did some golden and black handpainting.
The whole vest has an awesome shine and spreads good energies.
My art vest are made like paintings. By cutting two wholes and due to it's smooth fall, you can wear this painting and enjoy it's originality in everyday life.
Two assorted brooches allow to close and drape this original art work the way it fits you.
The very soft, high quality, natural materials spread confortable warmth.
By wearing this piece of art you enjoy a gift from nature worked out carefully by hand. I'm persuaded you will feel the joy I put into the making!
As an an outstanding example of contemporary textile art, the garment is delivered with a certification of authenticity.
US 6 to 10
UK 8 to 12
French 36 to 40
German 34 to 38
Maxi chest width: 37.5” (96 cm)
Maxi length: 13" (33 cm)
My wearable art is easy to handle!
You find care instructions here:
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Collected Information when buying at Ariane Mariane – art textile / Paris
To fulfil your order, you authorized Etsy to provide certain information to Ariane Mariane allowing us to fulfill your order, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information for a custom order of jewelry, for example, through a directly contact.
Peron in charge to deal with your Data
Ariane Mariane – art textile is the brand of textile artiste Ariane Mariane Sroka. She is the only one who is in charge to handle your information in the entreprise.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business.We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers.We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge my business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU,we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like wherewe are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ariane Mariane Sroka, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at hello[at]arianemariane[dot]fr. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Ariane Mariane Sroka – 17, Sente d’en Bas – 78260 Achères
Less washing makes garments last longer!
Wool doesn’t smut easily. If you have a dirt mark gently rub it out dry with a towel.
To get refresh fibers and get rid of smells :
Hang your creation close to your shower, exposed to steam.
Steam inflates wool fibers.
Hang outside for ventilation.
Be aware of direct sunlight.
If it needs washing:
Hand or machine-wash on cold wool program (max. 30°).
Use light detergent or baby shampoo.
Wash separately or with similar colors.
Protect fibers in a pillow or special washing case.
Reshape while damp, dry flat (or in the wished shape).
Iron if necessary
use of bleaching agent
Our wearable art pieces are one sized and fit several sizez.
In each listing we list sizes and exact measurement.
If you have a doubt please contact us!
We are happy to help!
We generally don't do custom orders.
To create our outstanding art we need to be completely free to take decision and change directions any time while working. We believe that real art only happens when you can connect to the creative flow. Detailed custom orders may block this creative spirit.
But this doesn't mean we don't do custom orders! Your wishes can be very inspirational and it's always great to hear from you.
So if you are willing to give us time and aren't too precise in you wishes we are very willing to try!
There is always something coming up. We'll send you a photo and you let us know if you like the result or not. We never will oblige you to buy but won't do serval tries either!
More questions? Contact us!
Ariane Mariane creations come with in a luxurious translucent organza bag that works beautiful as a gift wrapping.
If you want a more classic gift wrapping please let us know and we'll do it with great pleasure!
We use recycled packaging for our post boxes whenever we can (less waste and lower costs for me and you!).
If you prefer that we use new materials (for example if the purchase is send as a gift to someone) please say so in the comments and your wish will be fulfilled!
We are happy to do wholesale!
To get wholesale conditions you need to order more than 3 items or a total item value over 2000 euros.
In function of the purchased items we are offering 20 to 40%.
For further informations please contact us!
If you want your package shipped with insurance please convoi us and we will let you know the extra costs!
Our shipping prices are for standard shipping through LaPoste. There is no tracking for orders under 200 euros, except you ask us to add one.
Orders with a value over 200 euros are automatically shipped with a tracking number. This tracking number isn't traceable on internet. It allows us to check with the P.O. here.
If you want us to ship with a traceable tracking number please contact us and we will let you know extra costs.
Subscribe to our mailing list to be informed about our work, workshops and promotions: